Dale Carnegie was the master at interpersonal communications, human relations, and relationship building. With several books published, the most famous – How to Win Friends and Influence People, Mr. Carnegie is still the expert in this skill set, decades after his passing. Being good around and with people are the principal avenues to success and growth in both businesses and organizations today. Here in Idaho, success truly does come from working with others to achieve both goals and objectives.
The Dale Carnegie course that will make anyone just that much better in business is coming up on Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 in Boise. Effective Communications and Human Relations/ Skills for Success is right around the corner.
This course will help working professionals master the human relations’ capabilities demanded in today’s tough business environment. You’ll learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You’ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you’ll develop a take-charge attitude that always initiates with confidence and enthusiasm.
This course will power you to move far beyond your comfort zone as you stretch for and attain ambitious new goals.
You will learn to:
- Apply a proven process to recall names and facts
- Utilize a proven process to strengthen relationships
- Use your experiences to communicate more confidently
- Persuasively communicate in a way so people are moved to action
- Become more animated to energize and engage listeners
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Create an “all-win” environment
- Give positive feedback on the strengths in others
- Deal with challenging interpersonal situations more effectively
- Use flexibility to create positive change
- Increase your ability to manage worry and stress
You and your team can register online and join the growing group of graduates who make success their number one priority. See you in class!
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training Northwest, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in the Northwest. We’d love to connect with you on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Photo: jzcreationzs, freedigitalphotos.net