Sales success across the Northwest is a definable process. It comes from a blend of interpersonal prowess and professional intelligence. Client engagement, building relationships, and making connections have to be genuine and earned from honest commitment to others. Paying attention to every aspect in sales makes the salesperson a true professional. Everything happens with focus and purpose.
With Dale Carnegie Training, the true sales advantage happens with the following six success ingredients:
- Understand the client: Establishing wants and needs will always serve the selling process and the customer experience. Customers buy from people they trust.
- Be knowledgeable: Well-informed salespeople know every aspect of both products and services. They know the industry and the competition. They are life-long students of selling. They always tie skill with understanding. Their sales demonstrations are professional and complete.
- Be involved: Offer suggestions and ideas that are not sales pitches. Put the client first. Ask questions that maximize trust. Know the customer by actively listening.
- Offer answers: Every problem has an answer. Customers want solutions. Each situation should be as unique as the problem itself. Conversation is essential to share information.
- Respect everyone as equals: Accept customers for whom they are without stereotyping or categorizing. Look for reasons if the client gets upset. Every customer has a story; again, it is all about listening.
- Serve the customer: Long after the sale, follow up and follow through. Stay in touch so that you remain in their lives as an advisor. Success in sales is built on service through satisfied clients and repeat business.
It takes a good person to be successful sales professional here in the Northwest. A sales career is one where you can make as much income as you want or as little as you want. Every day, the opportunity to Win Friends and Influence People is at the heart of growth and achievement.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training Northwest, providers of professional development and management development courses and information in the Northwest. We’d love to connect with you on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Photo: jzcreationsz, freedigitalphotos.net